Free Lunches at Three Rivers Montessori
We offer THREE lunch options each day: "A" (Hot), "B" (Vegetarian) or "C" (Cold)
You also can select "D" to let us know when your child plans to bring lunch from home.
Please submit one ONLINE order form (See link on Right) for each student that wants to order at least 1 or more lunches. (ZERO LUNCHES do not need to complete the form)
Individual monthly lunch orders help us know what type of lunch each student wants as well as how many total to order from the caterer while avoiding shortages or excess/waste.
NOTE: Any student that comes to school without a lunch will be provided with one.
- Placing an order for them will ensure they get what they want
- Breakfast is a rotating weekly menu and is offered daily to those who want it
- Parents of students with special dietary needs should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible options
Breakfast and lunch will be free of charge for all students for the 2021-2022 school year!
Our delicious and nutritious school lunches are ordered from, and provided by, a local catering company. They are delivered hot and fresh each day. Quantities are based on how many orders are received so it is important to get your order form turned in on time.
1. Print out a menu, review with your student and note what type of meals they would like as well as the days they will bring a lunch from home.
(Please keep this copy for your future reference so you know when to send a lunch!)
2. Review the menu and select the type of lunch your child wants each day from the following meal options:
(Gluten free options are available for those with dietary needs)
3. Fill out the Google order form and submit it no later than the 15th of each month for the following month.
For example, October lunch orders are due by September 15th
EXCEPTION: September 2021 lunch menu will be posted 8/12 so orders will be due by August 20, 2021
Please contact Jen with any questions at 763-595-1213 or email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.