We know it’s not easy to select the right school for your child. Our admission process makes it easier! Visit us at a scheduled guided tour of our school. During the tour observe one of our classrooms to see how our instructors interact with our students. You’ll notice how well the children interact and self-direct their activities, sharing with others and learning at their own pace.
+ Admissions Process
Admission is a simple three-step process
1) Schedule a tour
2) The school will contact you about your child’s application status and waitlist status if all seats in a given grade level are filled.
4) Once your child has an opportunity to accept a seat, you will be contacted to begin the enrollment process.
+ Parent Handbook
+ Food Services Program
2023-2024 School Year Information
Office Hours: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Student School Day: 7:30 am – 1:45 pm
6:30 am – Pathfinders Child Care Program Opens
7:00 am – School Office Opens
7:05 – Pathfinders Child Care Program Closes
7:05 am – Parent Drop-Off Begins
7:25 am – Parent Drop-Off Ends
7:30 am – Student Instruction Begins
1:40 pm – Student Instruction Ends
1:45 pm – Pathfinders Child Care Program Opens
1:50 pm – Parent Pick-Up Begins
2:05 pm – Parent Pick-Up Ends
3:00 pm – School Office Closes
6:00 pm – Pathfinders Child Care Program Closes
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter Yale Street from Hwy 10 via 171st Ave NW.
- Wait on Yale Street’s right shoulder until you can enter the Drive Alley.
- Split into two lanes in the Drive Alley.
- For Pick-Up, place your student name sign in the window of your vehicle.
- Stop at the top of the Drive Alley and remain in your vehicle with your children until the staff is present to escort your children into or out of the building.
Have A Question?
We tried to think of everything, but if you have a question please let us know! We aim to respond to all inquiries quickly, with our office being open Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.